Entering our 19th season, Pale Eye Productions and the Green Bay Preble Optimist Club once again bring you world class dark attractions at the area’s most unique location, Terror on the Fox. Whether it be the train ride, the walk through the woods, Camp Ash, Pandemonium or the Ominous Sanctum, one can always be certain that within the shadowless areas, darkness looms.
The Main Attraction
An evil dark history is waiting to tell its story. The exterior keeps the horror contained while it entices you to enter. Once inside, there is no protection from the energy that emanates from the walls and veiled corners. Do not seek refuge within the Ominous Sanctum.
There’s a sense of churning gut rot deep within you and a heavily muddled mind.
You just want to leave behind the bad feelings.
(If only you could find your way out.)
You just want to get the voices out of your head.
(If only the chorus would cease.)
You just want to see through the heavy fog.
You just want to find the real door.
(If only this was it!)
You just want to escape the Pandemonium.
September 26; October 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 22-25, 28-31
Open 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm September 26, and October 25
Open 6:30 pm to 10:30 pm October 2 & 3, 22 & 28
Open 6:30 pm to 11:00 pm October 9 & 10, 29,30, Halloween
Open 6:30 pm to 11:30 pm October 16 & 17, 23 & 24
Kids Day October 11 & 25, Noon to 4:00 pm
GENERAL ADMISSION $15.00
Includes: Parking, Train ride, Walk thru the woods, and Terror on the Fox
COMBO ADMISSION $20.00
Includes: A Terror on the Fox General Admission ticket plus a ticket to Pandemonium
FAST PASS ADMISSION $30.00
Includes: Combo Admission ticket plus you get to skip the lines.
VIP ADMISSION $35.00
Includes: Same as Fast Pass with the Camp Ash VIP treatment and a VIP T-shirt.(while supplies last)
ALL SHOWS PG13 UNLESS NOTED
KIDS DAY $2.00 PER PERSON
Oct 11th & 25th Noon – 4pm
Lights on, Rated G
We offer a "Lights On" daytime performance with less scary for the little ones.
Lights on, Rated G
$2.00 per person
Noon-4pm October 11th and Oct 25th
October 11, 25
Noon - 4 PM
Terror on the Fox is located at the National Railroad Museum, 2285 South Broadway in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
From Appleton, Oshkosh & Fond du Lac:
1. Take 41 North to the Ashland Avenue Exit.
2. Go North about 4.5 miles to Pilgrim Way and take a right.
3. Go to the end of Pilgrim Way and take a left on Broadway.
4. We are on the right side of the road about a quarter of a mile down - look for the parking signs.
From Manitowoc, Milwaukee & Sheboygan:
1. Take 43 North to the 172 Exit.
2. Follow 172 over the big blue bridge and take the Ashland/Holmgren Exit.
3. At the end of the ramp, take a right and follow Pilgrim Way through the traffic lights to the end of the road.
4. Take a left on Broadway.
5. We are on the right side of the road about a quarter of a mile down - look for the parking signs.